Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Giddy Girl

Here we go again... so why does it seem like no matter how hard I try I revert back to those immature giddy, girly feelings and thoughts when I meet someone that I can relate to... Like that just shouldn't be... Or should it? ( Here comes the justification) Maybe I feel like this because I don't know its hard for me to connect with someone mentally or even for someone to grasp my attention... I love being the student... learning about someone so seamlessly that before its over I'm like... Oh I like you... and that's what has happen with this guy... He's very HANDSOME in like a... chic European soccer player during the day musician at night bad break up with materialistic girl kinda way... Keep in mind this is where I placed him in my mind but he's none of the above... at least from what I know right now... His vibe is real honest... and steady... like I feel like there are no games but there are undertones...which is probably where the giddiness comes from... it has to be...

On top of the fact my mother played "matchmaker" he's a librarian ( thumbs up right.) and they had this conversation where he jokingly said he needed a wife... and this woman ( my mother) brings me over to him... and I know the only reason why she did that is because she thinks she's big mama with her dreams... she had a dream that I got married... but to be honest I'm not even thinking about that. (shocking because that was all I use to think about.) But after all the sheer fails that I have been through in just the past year... I'm good...

However, I did give my new "friend" a special ring tone and my stomach drops a little every times it plays and I do find random reasons to try and pass him by... so high school I know... I'm enjoying getting to know him... But i have to stay chill in my mind... this could be another fluke... I tend to get those alot... But once again...I have been driven to SPEAK... (men have that effect on me)

No comments:

Post a Comment