Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Uncensored

Fuck I have something I want to share, but I am too busy thinking about what your thinking about... and what you'll think about me... if I was just uncensored... Told you my dreams... nightmares... leaked to you my secrets and most personal thoughts.. how much would that really cost would it degrade the value of intimacy...Fuck I want to tell you but Im scared... you might be confused... or feel nothing at all.. that you won't ever get it... or not re read to read... that you'll walk away mid sentence and never come back... I need someone to... i need to be uncensored... I need to tell you about sex, religion, friendships, family, food, traveling, art, race, culture, love, literature, news, gossip, pain, forgiveness, drugs, money, home, moving, college, graduating, I need to tell you the truth uncensored... I need to open the doors... let you in... all of you... so that when there's nothing left... I know I gave all of me and you took it... FUCK but i can't not today

No comments:

Post a Comment